ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

need addnl download fields for deceased

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/08/13 10:42 PM Views: 885 Replies: 6
Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:42 PM
sample for in memory.docx

We are doing 'name tags' for those listed in the in memory section. (We have ~450 as it is multiple year, and the reunion is 9/14/2013, a week away.)

We will use an avery software to print the name tags, so we can add their pictures (see attached). Can we somehow download the year of death and branch of service for those that served in military, to include that in the name tag?

We put the name tags on a display board, titled "in Memory".

The website is www.whs60s.org

Sorry this is so late.

Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM - Response #1

failed to mention we are using mail merge, but the download classmates section doesn't include the year of death or military service.

Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 11:38 PM - Response #2

Hi Gary,

I do see Military Service under Download Class List. Yet you are right, I do not see a date of death option. That is a very good suggestion.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM - Response #3

I will need to see if this is possible. I'm no programmer, but I do not believe that the data being queried for the info here is in one database table and the year of death is in another, somewhere else in the database.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 1:37 PM - Response #4

If a name is listed in Memory section it has been taken out of class active list. It will not show up where you can print a name tag

What we are doing is printing the information from there in Memory section . You can look at their profile page and see what service they were in or not

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 5:16 PM - Response #5

The "Year Deceased" has been added to the download options when you download your classmates.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 2:04 AM - Response #6

Whoo Hoo! Thanks for the info, Kyle!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.