ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Paypal - need to reinstate for donations

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/24/19 10:00 AM Views: 507 Replies: 6
Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 10:00 AM

I used to have a button on my right navigational panel for classmates to donate to help pay for our ClassCreator subscription. It is now gone, although I still have the PayPal account. How can I put that link back up? It is time to start collecting funds to re-up our subscription. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 12:37 PM - Response #1

I think you are looking for Edit Site Pages > Edit Page for Homepage > .... look in the list of Right Modules and find the Easy Donation... Manage Donation.

Friday, January 25, 2019 at 6:45 AM - Response #2

That was very helpful. With that information I was able to update and place the donation button on the home page.
Thanks!

Friday, January 25, 2019 at 6:57 AM - Response #3

One other question: When I added back the Donation button, it made the content on my home page smaller. Is there a way to control the size of the page so it fills more of the screen?

Friday, January 25, 2019 at 12:12 PM - Response #4

Everything looks normal to me. What browser are you using so I can check the same browser?

Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 7:16 AM - Response #5

Chrome.

Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 9:17 AM - Response #6

I viewed your home page in Chrome and didn't see any problems. If you are still experiencing problems, maybe attach a photo/screen shot of the problem you are seeing. Maybe you already fixed the problem, so that is why I can't see it.

One thing I did notice is that your home page is password protected and all of your other links are password protected, so they don't show up on the menus. This might not be the best for classmates who are trying to join your website. Without having the home page not password protected and at least the Classmate Profiles or the Missing Classmates pages not password protected, any new classmates will not be able to join your website.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.