ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

New Stuff

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/09/12 09:34 PM Views: 1473 Replies: 12
Monday, April 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Is there a list somewhere of all the new changes that recently been made? So far all those that I saw are great! I do not want to miss any.

Monday, April 9, 2012 at 9:36 PM - Response #1

Brad said he would update the NEW FEATURES forum when all of the modifications are done.

There is not any current list.

Monday, April 9, 2012 at 11:17 PM - Response #2

I'm with Ray. Guess I use things too much... I see little difference. Tonight, I was looking for the "NEW" notation on updated profiles and could not find a one. Good thing I didn't sent an email announcing it. Look forward to the info.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM - Response #3

Brad,
I just got a little idear that may help this site. Since I really like the new way the data shows on each year like # profiles, Military etc. For our multi year site would it be possible to have a "Main" Profile screen? That is, we have 5,000 profiles with one click I could see just them. Also, # with pictures the same as the other. I am just thinking this would be useful and a lot easier than going to every year.
So what do you think? Can it be done by Tuesday?

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM - Response #4

So Ray, if I'm understanding you correctly, you'd like the legend box on the Classmate Profiles page to display (by default) the totals for all class years (with links to those lists), instead of displaying (by default) only the totals for guest members, as it does now. Is that right?

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 3:37 PM - Response #5

Eric,

I would say in both spots. That way you can see the overall picture and the one class.
So by Tuesday?

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 3:46 PM - Response #6

I'd say the chances of having this done by Tuesday are close to nil. The final look of some things related to the profiles page and the Reunion Planner are still in flux. I'll add this to the discussion list.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 4:06 PM - Response #7

Eric,
Just kidding about Tuesday. Wednesday would work. Wink

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 4:27 PM - Response #8

Ray, you're such an Optimist! Wink

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 5:50 PM - Response #9

:::clicking the imaginary like button::: Very Happy

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM - Response #10

I was thinking about this again. The guests right now are sort of an after thought at the bottom of the years. I think the right thing to do would be another tab for "Guest profiles". What I was thinking was that I want a legend under the "Classmate profile" just like all the years. Since we have 5,000 profiles it is a little hard to find everyone except by going to every single year. Some one might know someone else on the site but since they did not look in that year they will never know they are there. The more I type the more this makes sense to me. Now to get Brad and the boys on the team!

Eric B Bassey wrote:

So Ray, if I'm understanding you correctly, you'd like the legend box on the Classmate Profiles page to display (by default) the totals for all class years (with links to those lists), instead of displaying (by default) only the totals for guest members, as it does now. Is that right?

Friday, April 20, 2012 at 9:33 AM - Response #11

Hi Ray,

In response to, "Show all Classes together on Classmate Profiles page." Try changing the toggle under MANAGE CLASSMATES > ENTER/EDIT CLASSMATES to "Show all Classes together on Classmate Profiles page." It is the last option in the top of the page - above the short text box where you can change the Classmates Profiles page name.

Try that to see if it works for you. Classmates and Guests are separate giving you one list to look at.

I did not have time to go through each class year. When I'd had enough... I looked. I'm looking around the sites more often now. Wink

Ray Guim wrote:

I was thinking about this again. The guests right now are sort of an after thought at the bottom of the years. I think the right thing to do would be another tab for "Guest profiles". What I was thinking was that I want a legend under the "Classmate profile" just like all the years. Since we have 5,000 profiles it is a little hard to find everyone except by going to every single year. Some one might know someone else on the site but since they did not look in that year they will never know they are there. The more I type the more this makes sense to me. Now to get Brad and the boys on the team!

Eric B Bassey wrote:

Friday, April 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM - Response #12

Eric B Bassey wrote:

Great idea... how many are listed in each class of multi year sites! Love it! Exclamation

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.