ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/24/10 12:18 AM Views: 1788 Replies: 6
Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 12:18 AM

I just want to say that there are a lot of good looking people here!!! I love putting a photo to a post! Bonita

Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 8:10 AM - Response #1

Aweeee shucks! Thanks Bonita
41 days until our 40 year class reunion! Excitement is brewing!

Kevin

Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 1:29 PM - Response #2

Kevin, while not anywhere near Bonita's topic, I see you are about to have your 40th.
Would you put me on a list of one [for now] and let me know you activities, a post reunion survey, etc. Fund raisers maybe? Do you have informal get togethers besides the reunions?
I am ALWAYS looking for things to put on the back burner for the future.
We had our 40th Mem. Day Weekend, and it was a rousing success, and I attribute it mostly to Class Creator!

back to topic - my photo is the only one I have handy - may try a better one, but the darn camera keeps breaking!

Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 6:22 PM - Response #3

John click your "My Settings" link across the to of this forum to change your forum photo.

Edited 07/24/10 6:23 PM
Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 11:55 PM - Response #4

So when I upload or change my Photo that appears in these Help Forums, it also will change the photo that appears in things like the Message Forums on my Class Website?

So the photo on my site will be the same as my Photo here?

Is there a way to have a different Photo uploaded that is seen ONLY on these Help Forums?

Thanks! N

Sunday, August 1, 2010 at 12:40 AM - Response #5

Yes. Click your "My Settings" link across the to of this forum to change your forum photo for only these forums.

Sunday, August 1, 2010 at 2:00 AM - Response #6

Thanks, Bradster, but I have done this 3 times, and each time I upload a photo the "these Help Forums ONLY', it takes me 'thru' my Profile, and while the chosen photo shows up on these Help Forums. IT ALSO APPEARS at the bottom of my PROFILE under photos.

So I delete the photo from my Profile and IT ALSO DELETES IT FROM THESE HELP FORUMS.

So I see no way to post a photo on these Help Forums ONLY, without it appearing at the bottom of my Profle under Photos.

Plus it then shows up as a "Profile Update" at least as I veiw it from my log in as admin.

IF there is a way to have a picture upload ONLY to the Help Forums and NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE on my Site, I would appreciate instructions as to how to accomplish that.

Thanks & happy 'maplesyrupping', N

LATER:

Well, now, it looks as if the photo IS on these Help Forums, and is NOT at the bottom of my Profile ~ is that correct?

Maybe I didn't wait long enough for the change to take effect, even tho I did hit 'Refresh'

Sorry if I raised a 'tempest in a teapot' - Rolling Eyes

Edited 08/01/10 2:16 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.