ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Referral Fee Never Received

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/18/13 07:23 PM Views: 892 Replies: 3
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I referred your services to a person over a year ago and gave him code number to use for me to get a referral fee. He told me (back then) that he set up a site and used the number. I've been waiting for the $50 ever since. Unfortunately, I don't recall his name, but he was the same high school as me and I think the class of 1963 or 1964. Can you check on this? Thank you. Please note home address change.

Gloria

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 7:39 PM - Response #1

Gloria,

It was the class of 1964
www.classcreator.com/Malverne-New-York-Malverne-Shs-1964
which is currently expired.

If you look at your REFER A FRIEND link, you will see this information:
Note: Checks for 1, 3, 5, and 10 year referrals are sent 90 days after referred customers have subscribed to the Class Creator system and paid a subscription fee. Checks for monthly referrals are issued after 6 payments have been received. Please note referrals are only credited if web link or Promo Code is used at the time of signup. We can not issue retroactive referrals.

The class of 1964 only signed up for two months, and the rules say "Checks for monthly referrals are issued after 6 payments have been received" and they were not subscribed for 6 months (only paid for 2 months), so we cannot issue a referral bonus.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM - Response #2

Thank you for the clarification. I knew he signed up but didn't know it was only for 2 months. Oh Well.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 8:31 PM - Response #3

Thank you for the clarification. I knew he signed up but didn't know it was only for 2 months. Oh Well.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.