ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Mistake on class list

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/22/09 09:05 PM Views: 1262 Replies: 3
Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I doenloaded the format on our site with classmates names, but apparently made a mistake on the formatting - the first and last names are switched..suggestions on how to fix?

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 10:44 PM - Response #1

1. Using the Excel import template, switch those columns using cut and paste. You can do that in just a few seconds.

2) In your web site click Manage Classmates, then click the Upload Clasmates button.

3) Click the Reset Classmates button

4) Place a checkmark next to all Classmates who have NOT created a Profile yet. I.E. they have not joined your site yet.

5) Do what I just said in #4 above. I'm saying it again because it's absolutely imperative you do not miss this. Make sure any Classmates who HAVE joined your site are NOT checked off.

6) Go ahead and reset your Class List. All Classmates who have not yet joined will be deleted.

7) Reimport your list. Voila your'e done.

Note: Any Classmates who have already joined your site will have to switch their names themselves. Or you can always go in and do it for them.

Friday, January 23, 2009 at 1:28 PM - Response #2

Brad, I was wondering when the date the classmate 'joined' could be added so it will show up on the excel data?

Friday, January 23, 2009 at 4:38 PM - Response #3

Good idea. Glad you said that, because it wasn't currently on the Task List.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.