ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/10/12 11:14 PM Views: 1178 Replies: 2
Monday, September 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share what I did on my homepage for tomarroe, September 11 because I think it's important enough to do so. Please share what you think, whether or not you think it's apprpriate, And I have no problem with your copying it if you so choose. It fits the perimeters of the homepage so it won't paste with pictures askew.
I will appreiate your input regardless of what it is. Also remember, mine is a small class of girls only who grew up during the "cold war" and going to a Catholic school. Please feel free to visit the website.
Also, since our reunion is in less than six months, I'm trying ways to bring the website members to the site as often as I am able to do so.
Barbara
P.S.
I'm so sorry. When I copied and pasted, the pictures didn't transfer. I was able to copy and paste from the homepage to a file. Please visit my website. You don't have to be able to log in to see it &/or copy it.
BE

Patriot's Day -- 09.11.12

Sept. 11, 2001 (9.11) Approx. 8am forward...America is attacked!

"Freedom Tower". They can't keep us down!!

"

I pledge alligence to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands;

one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all!

God Bess America

Edited 09/10/12 11:15 PM
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 12:05 AM - Response #1

Hi Barbara,
Setting aside a few minutes a day to pray to heal this nation is a great idea. 911 is a day we will never forget, a day that changed the way we look at life. Thanks for inserting prayer to the Building Blocks. I look forward to the quotes from different pastors/sources on your home page.
Thelma

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 3:01 AM - Response #2

Well, Thank you, Thelma. I see you've read the prior announcement on my website posted below the 9.11 one.
Fortunately for us, as a Catholic school, we have some leeway as to what we post without offending anyone. If you like, please feel free to look in some of the pages posted on the left side. They are not password protected.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.