ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Preferences question

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/22/09 08:54 PM Views: 1614 Replies: 13
Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:54 PM

We have it set to email a welcome, every 6 month reminder and Happy New Years....is there anyway we could set up a Happy Birthday from the Class of ____?

I think that would be a nice touch Smile

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 10:48 PM - Response #1

Yea sure, I think that would be a nice feature. You wanna do me a favor and write the exact verbiage for what the Birthday greeting should say? I have a degree in Technical Writing, so I'll leave the Hallmark writing to somebody else.

FYI, if you suscribe to a Classmate's Profile, you'll be notified 7 days prior to their Birthday, and again on their Birthday date itself. With these notifications, hopelly many Classmates are sending a personal Birthday greeting as well.

Edited 01/22/09 10:50 PM
Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM - Response #2

Oh by the way, Admins will be able to edit the greeting to their liking of course. It would be nice to have a stock greeting in the system though that could be modified, or in many cases will probably be left just as is.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM - Response #3

coolness
Ill see what I can do

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 10:57 PM - Response #4

Great. Smile Gimme just a line or two. That's all we need. If Admins want to elongate it I'm sure they will.

Friday, January 23, 2009 at 10:28 PM - Response #5

Couldnt resist lol

By this age you should have realized that life sucks. But with a few good friends, you can get through it. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday from the Class of .
Thank you for being apart of our online community!

Friday, January 23, 2009 at 10:42 PM - Response #6

He he he. Smile Ok I needed that tonight. Smile

All right, I'll take the later half of that, pop it in there, and let the Admins edit to their heart's content.

Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 4:59 PM - Response #7

any more word on this?

I work full time, full time student, full time mom and wife and planning this reunion pretty much alone...if i could get an automatic happy birthday message to go out i would be in heaven...for at least 2 minutes til the next problem comes along LOL

Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 5:55 PM - Response #8

On Task List currently marked low priority. As much as I'd love to this this in there for you, we're working on a host of major featuers before this including threaded message forums, threaded email, instant messaging, and advanced Photoshop designs. At last count I think we had about 430 tasks pending. Anyone volunteer to send some more programmers over here?

Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM - Response #9

wish I was a programmer...
best i have is some web design lol

thanks for the info!

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 5:47 PM - Response #10

Sarah Rebecca "Becky" Espinosa wrote:

Couldnt resist lol

By this age you should have realized that life sucks. But with a few good friends, you can get through it. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday from the Class of .
Thank you for being apart of our online community!

Brad,

Why don't you just keep it short and sweet with something like:

"Dear ,
Wishing you all the best on your birthday!
From the Class of ."

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 6:08 PM - Response #11

Yea I like that too LOL

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 6:55 PM - Response #12

It says that pretty much now. When this is live you can edit it all ya want. Anyone wanna donate a spare programmer?

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 10:11 PM - Response #13

Brad Switzer wrote:

It says that pretty much now. When this is live you can edit it all ya want. Anyone wanna donate a spare programmer?

If we could, we would. Believe me, if I knew how to do any of that, I'd be willing to give you a hand...but unfortunately, I would be a liability to your team. Laughing

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.