ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Link to a survey

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/10/18 02:56 PM Views: 594 Replies: 4
Monday, December 10, 2018 at 2:56 PM

I have created a survey and am trying to link the survey to an email and to my home page. I have done this before, but it doesn't seem to be working for me now. Can someone please give me simple step by step instructions for doing that?

Monday, December 10, 2018 at 4:10 PM - Response #1

To make the survey live, go to your Survey Maker and check the check box in the Active column. Doing so will take the survey live and place it on your site navigation. Then you can go to the Edit Site Pages and use the drag and drop tool to adjust where it displays in the nav.

Monday, December 10, 2018 at 6:28 PM - Response #2

If you want a link in an email first do what Scott says, then while you are in edit site pages and at the survey page, click on Edit Link, then click on "Open Page info and Optimization" and copy the web address. After you have done that go to your email and select the wording in your email that you want to be the link and use the chain link icon (right side, second line on the tool bars) to add it in your email document. You can also just paste the link in the email but adding it to a word or line description is classier Smile

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 3:19 PM - Response #3

After creating a survey, how do I make it available to a select group on the membership list and not the entire list of classmates?

Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 7:54 PM - Response #4

HI Barbara,

We don't have a way to make it available to only a select group, however, some admins get around this by creating a main link that the survey is under
Example - call. the main link - For Band Members Only and then put the survey as a sub-link. You could then email the survey link to only those members of that specific group by either creating a list under Email the Class or just selecting the names manually when you are ready to send it.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.