ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Registration form

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/17/11 11:29 AM Views: 3218 Replies: 6
Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Is there a way to print out the registration form portion of the online registration? I want to be able print it out and include in the registration packets that are to be mailed out. Is this possible?

Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 11:37 AM - Response #1

You can print it out, but it won't be the same. I would recommend creating it in a word-processor, then printing that document out. It would look much better. you could also save the document as PDF file, then attach a link to the PDF file in an Email the Class message, then those who receive the e-mail have the option to print it out and mail it in.

Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 5:00 PM - Response #2

Hi Kyle,
Would this work if she didn't have a word processor? -- Send the e-mail as you suggest to herself. Then print it out. Would it still look funny?
Also, how do I manually add a registration payment to the planner when someone sends me a personal check?
Barbara

Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 6:17 PM - Response #3

Barbara,

I think the registration she is talking about is the Reunion Planner "Reunion Survey" that she created and expects all classmates to fill out to attend the reunion. If she just printed this out, it would have the left-side menus, so it wouldn't look very good.

To add a reunion payment, go to Reunion Planner, Attendees. Click on the classmate's name. If they haven't registered yet, register them by clicking on one of the two ADD buttons at the bottom of the ATTENDEES page. Then when on the classmate's Reunon Attendees page, add items to their order if they don't already have the items added. If they have already ordered the items, just enter the amount of the check on the Reunion Planner/Attendees page on the line that has their name on it. There should be an input field where you can enter the amount of the check received. When you submit the amount, it should bring down the amount owed by the classmate or even change the amount to zero.

Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 11:25 PM - Response #4

Thanks Kyle,
That helped a lot.
However, just for funsies, I highlighted the verbeage on the reunion planner (not through the edit page) and highlighted it also on my homepage announcement. Pressed copy, went to yahoo to compose a letter to myself, and pasted both pages into an email. I received it and printed it out without any right or left side interference. Was that a fluke? I used firefox if that matters. Eplain? maybe?
Barbara

Edited 12/18/11 11:26 PM
Monday, December 19, 2011 at 1:01 AM - Response #5

Barbara,

You said you highlighted the verbiage (text). I was saying if you printed the pages without selecting the text.

Monday, December 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM - Response #6

Oh, I see. Well, thanks. And also the help with manually adding personal check payments helped a lot.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.