ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

setting the time zone in profile comments

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/04/08 12:00 AM Views: 1512 Replies: 6
Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 12:00 AM

how do we set the time zone in the profile comments area like the one in the message forum?

Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 3:46 AM - Response #1

You can't, but I added that to the Task List last week. As it's quick and simple, it should make it into the system rather quickly.

Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 3:53 AM - Response #2

Great! Again, many thanks to you!

Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 11:56 AM - Response #3

Hello Brad,

Love the new changes, you guys are doing a great job. Is there a way to set the log in time to local time? Is this what you are referring to in the previous reply?

Jim

Edited 12/20/08 11:57 AM
Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 12:27 PM - Response #4

Classmates can now set their on time zone in the In Memory area. And in the forums too of course. Soon Admins will be able to set the default site time zone time in the new Preferences area.

Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 6:27 PM - Response #5

The time seems to go back to a default zone. I keep changing mine to Pacific, but when I go back in the time zone has changed. The time stamp on the classmate login is the default time zone (not pacific time zone.) I have basing everyone's time on my own time stamp.

Is there something I should be doing to make my time zone permanently US Pacific?

Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 9:32 PM - Response #6

I thought we were using a cookie there to preserve the time zone settings. We should just be able to make it part of your account though. Adding programming task to make sure time zone settings stick.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.