ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Resizing photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/05/10 03:55 PM Views: 1279 Replies: 5
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 3:55 PM

A classmate asked me to reduce the size of their Master Photo. I reduced it, but too much. When I went back to resize, I noticed I could only reduce, not enlarge. Is that correct? Or is there another way to increase the size?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 5:25 PM - Response #1

You can't increase size. If we allowed that the computer would have to add pixels to the image and it causes blur. If you've reduced a photo too much and saved it that way, and then decide you want it to be larger after all, your best bet is simply reuploading the original.

Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM - Response #2

Before the advent of your new software, I was able to have 3 photos in a row and make them the same height by clicking on the Image Properties icon and putting a number in the height box. Then all three photos were the same height. Now when I do so, it asks for the width. I have no idea what the width should be. I liked the old software. It was more dummy friendly. I do not know what to do now to have the photos of equal size. Your suggestions, please.

Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 9:57 AM - Response #3

Nancy,

What page are you talking about? I want to look at it? I believe that to the right of the Width & Height there is a padlock icon. If it is UNLOCKED, you need to enter both width and height. If it is LOCKED, the height is proportional to the width you enter and the width is proportional to the height you enter.

Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 10:01 AM - Response #4

Thank you, Kyle. It was the homepage - right now have only one photo but was planning for the future! I did as you suggested and unlocked the icon and everything worked beautifully.

Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM - Response #5

Glad it worked for you.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.