ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Teaching a Class of ?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/20/09 08:12 PM Views: 1156 Replies: 1
Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Hi Brad,

Something I wanted to tell you but couldn't find a day to do it. It's obvious admins are of a different level of computer skills. Some are beginners like me, others have some degree of experience and there are those who have their "masters" degree. Yet you answer the same way to everyone regardless of their skill/knowledge/grade level. How do you do that? Are you just this knowledgeable prof who makes one lesson plan for a very diverse class ? I join everyone who wish you a HAPPY FATHERS DAY tomorrow.
William Wadsworth wrote " FATHER: To God Himself we cannot give a holier name.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 10:46 PM - Response #1

Thank you Thelma. I'm spending Father's Day with my family at a lake in northern Wisconsin -- I'm a very lucky daddy.

To your question, nobody's ever mentioned that before to me. My answer would be that we try to answer questions in a way that is clear and logical regardless of the skill level of the reader. This way a beginning user can follow it, or immediate and advanced users alike. I think that's how we have "one lesson plan" as you put it. I've really never thoght of it like that before but if we're pulling this off successfully, great.

Edited 06/20/09 10:55 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.