ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

registration form

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/22/14 01:47 PM Views: 880 Replies: 5
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 1:47 PM

I have set up our reunion registration form. When I hit print, the form prints but the menu on the left side also prints. Is there a way to have a registration print all by itself? I had no trouble highlighting the form and printing just that area, but I'm afraid most people won't know HOW to do that! (It's our 50th, so we are old!)

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 7:51 PM - Response #1

Another way would be to save the form as a pdf file, upload load it to the file vault and link to it on the page where you currently have the form. Classmates would then be able to print the form easily without having to take any particular precautions.

For an example of how I've done this type of thing you can go to my sailing club site that is also on Class Ceator, ocmsc.com, click on "2014 Pix by Event," click on "MM Points Races," and then click on either of the thumbnails, which are jpg files and the pdf file will open. You should be able to print this directly if you choose to try and do so.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 12:36 AM - Response #2

We did the same thing here. We tried to copy the form to an email and send it out, but got reports that it printed too small. So we created a pdf, uploaded it to the File Vault (not the image vault) using the editor's link button, and created an announcement with a link to the pdf. Most people have a pdf reader installed which hooks into their browser, and opens the pdf - where you can print it from there.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 8:11 AM - Response #3

Thanks for the help! I've managed to link it to a pdf.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 12:39 PM - Response #4

Barbara Rose wrote:

Thanks for the help! I've managed to link it to a pdf.

You're welcome. Good job on your part.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 7:14 PM - Response #5

FC and John to the rescue! Thanks, gents... this is what the Help Forums are all about!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.