ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey with tabulated results

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/17/15 06:15 PM Views: 1086 Replies: 3
Friday, April 17, 2015 at 6:15 PM

I just put up a new survey (55th Reunion) and viewed the results. When I go the stats view/print/export everything is line by line by classmate. It seems that for our last reunion about 4 years ago we were able to print the results in a tabulated form with each question's responses added up -- similar to what is shown on the screen, instead of the line by line report. For a hundred responses with 7 questions and some with multiple check boxes it is going to be a very long report.

Is there anyway to print what is shown on the screen? If I highlight and print selection I lose all of the neat colored bars representing the percent of responses.

Thanks,
Jim

Friday, April 17, 2015 at 7:43 PM - Response #1

The report you were talking about before was through the Reunion Planner, REPORTS page. You are now talking about the Survey Maker and they are different systems.

To print the pages, use CTRL-PRINT SCREEN. This will copy the screen to the paste buffer and you can paste the image into a graphic editing program or a word processor. This way you can print the fancy "neat colored" bars representing the percent of responses.

Friday, April 17, 2015 at 9:02 PM - Response #2

Depends on the system. My laptop is FN (a special key) + Print Scr

What happens when using browser print? Might be easier if it extends past one page. Try and use Print Preview to see how it would come out.

Kyle Erickson wrote:

To print the pages, use CTRL-PRINT SCREEN.

Edited 04/17/15 9:03 PM
Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 12:37 AM - Response #3

When I do a copy and paste into Word the white background on the screen turns orange and is hard to read. I am using Chrome maybe I should try it in Firefox or IE. OK, I tried Firefox and it won't let me select and print but I can paste to Word and get the nice colored percent bars. I didn't realize there was so much difference in how the website responds to different browsers.
Thanks,
Jim

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.