ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Website creation for future years

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/12/19 10:37 AM Views: 768 Replies: 5
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 10:37 AM

Hello,

I currently maintain my '76 class website, and wanted to do the same for my daughter who will graduate in 2023 from high school. I wanted to start now so we won't lose track of the class members once she graduates, and to basically get a jump on the website and contact information. I didn't see '2023' as an option in setting up a new website; the dropdown only went to 2020. Is there a way that the dropdown could be expanded to include more future years?

Thanks,

Dan

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 5:19 PM - Response #1

I will have to see if this is possible.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 8:20 AM - Response #2

OK. You can now create a website for a class 10 years in the future.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 4:35 PM - Response #3

What a great idea, Dan! Talking to someone earlier this afternoon about some classmates: all we have to go on is a graduation program (1971) and our senior yearbook, but I have looked back to junior and sophomore yearbooks too. Your daughter should appreciate that you will have everyone in there! Just a thought as I recall my 10 and 20 year reunions, could you put a place (under the hood) for parents' names and info. We were still calling parents then, of course not now. We had almost 700 people. It's a challenge, but after our 50th I am not worrying about it. Google us and we are at the top of the page, that's all anyone needs to do!

Denise

Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 8:20 AM - Response #4

Hi,

Sorry for not responding earlier, but my computer's motherboard died soon after posting my question, and I just got it back.

I registered my new domain of yvhs2023.com, but I think I did it wrong as it seems that it is now linked to my current www.boardman1976.com website.

I really just wanted to create a new website (stand alone) for my daughter's class and maintain both of them as separate entities.

Is it possible to unlink the two websites/

Thanks,

Dan

Friday, March 22, 2019 at 10:17 AM - Response #5

I see you have another request open on this topic. I will address the other open task when I get back to the office from my appointment this morning.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.