ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Turn Off Autoplay Music in Filevault

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 10/19/14 02:43 PM Views: 1221 Replies: 3
Sunday, October 19, 2014 at 2:43 PM

I recently uploaded our school song and fight song to our file vault.

I set it up so they automatically play when someone first goes to the Home Page.

A few classmates have requested a way to turn the songs off, because the classmates open multiple web sites at one time [using Firefox], and don't want to want for the two songs to finish playing [about two and a half minutes] before going to other sites with sound.

Is this feature currently available, and I just haven't found out how to do this?

Sunday, October 19, 2014 at 2:51 PM - Response #1

All they need to so is click the Stop icon on the top left corner of the player.

It might be friendlier to change it to asking if they want to listen to music though. That's an option on the CC player setup. Just a thought.

Monday, October 20, 2014 at 9:29 PM - Response #2

Thanks Jack.
For some reason, the player appears at the BOTTOM of our moderately long home page, so I did not see it, but at least I am now able to answer members questions about it!
Very Happy

Monday, October 20, 2014 at 10:04 PM - Response #3

If would like to move the player, you can. Edit the page in source mode.

Look for class="mp3code" (near the end) and copy everything from the first two "span" to the last two "/span" shown.

Paste that where you want it to appear. Then delete the original location.

(sometimes the code tags here don't work quite right - so let's hope this shows what I pasted here Shocked )

This is the code in source mode

That code generates the player code when the page loads. Looks like this in the end

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.