GBHS1975_qrcode.png

QR Code Generator. You can even place your logo into it

http://www.qrcode-monkey.com/

This points to our class website

Scott

Friday, August 1, 2014 at 1:49 AM - Response #1

That's neat, Scott! Thanks!

Friday, August 1, 2014 at 6:30 AM - Response #2

Too Bad that when we send out emails to the class that this could be attached. The URL shows on our emails. So all they would have to do is scan the QR Code off the email. I guess for now I can put it into the Vault and insert it into my emails

Edited 08/01/14 6:31 AM
Friday, August 1, 2014 at 5:14 PM - Response #3

Scott,

Your email intrigued me, and I will be checking into this more fully as we develop our website and FB page. I peeked at your website and found many interesting features which I have only imagined doing before, but don't know how, and would be interested in adding some of these to our website. For example, the left side navigation links which have drop-down boxes, permitting you to expand the pages within that link. I know these are probably easy, but to a non-computer techie who's maintaining our website on a default basis, everything beyond the basic is difficult. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 10:36 PM - Response #4

Hi Carmela,
I do not see a reply. Do you still need the how to regarding the drop down? If so, it is this...

On your EDIT SITE PAGES you see the list of pages you have. At the front of each is a cross or plus sign, left click and drag it to the right under the page you'd like to begin a drop down menu... and release.

Here is a screen shot of how it will look.
http://screencast.com/t/knss1NsqsFiI

Edited 08/13/14 10:37 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.