ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Bank info still unverified

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/09/19 05:51 PM Views: 477 Replies: 5
Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 5:51 PM

I am planning a reunion event, I filled out my banking info over a month ago and it still shows unverified. Was I supposed to transfer a small amount or is Class Creator going to do that? My event is not published yet as I was waiting to see if my account info was verified. I reentered my banking numbers again today and Saved it. I am using a Savings account instead of a checking account. Is there a problem with Savings vs Checking?
What else am I supposed to do?
Thank you for your help
Marsha

Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 7:02 PM - Response #1

Marsha,

Are you using the Event Planner? The Reunion Planner won't work for you because you can't reuse an old reunion and have it work right because all of the old classmates will be registered for the old reunion and they won't be able to register for your new reunion if they attended the previous reunion.

I didn't see any events planned in the Event Planner. Did you delete it? If you create the event, you can deactivate it so that classmates don't see it yet. Please create the event, then go to Manage Payment Preferences and enter your bank account information. After you save the information and then return to Manage Payment Preferences again, if it still says "Unverified", contact us again and we will push the transaction through.

Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 11:11 PM - Response #2

Yes, I am using Event Planner. I did create a new event and entered bank info and saved it. The old reunion info is there in Reunion Planner from 10 yrs ago but Inactive. Should I click on Archive to delete? It says all will be deleted so unsure of what will be removed?
I went back to Payment Preferences and refreshed the page and it still says Unverified.

Edited 06/09/19 11:16 PM
Monday, June 10, 2019 at 8:17 AM - Response #3

I went in and pushed the transaction through the system. It now says PENDING status.
2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in xxx on 06/10/19 05:15 AM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 06/17/19.

I blanked out the routing number because the forums are public.

Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 10:22 PM - Response #4

Thank you. Everything was successful.

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 12:05 AM - Response #5

Thanks, glad it worked. Have a good reunion/event!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.