ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

How to restore defaults on Profile Generator questions?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/22/09 08:31 AM Views: 776 Replies: 3
Monday, June 22, 2009 at 8:31 AM

How do I restore defaults on those first "Do not change intent" Profile Generator questions? I did change intent before I carefully read the "Do not Change" directions.

Edited 06/22/09 8:32 AM
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 1:53 AM - Response #1

There is no restore default, as it would wipe out everything you've done if there was such an option. Best thing to do is just change the question back. Did you change the "Attending Reunion" question? If so that's the real biggie.

I'd normally go in and figure it out if it weren't for the fact I'm swamped after driving across the country the entire day and night. If you'd like, just go to Class Creator and make a new trial site (you can do this in less than 5 minutes if you just enter an email address and leave everything else blank). And then go into Edit Profile mode. There you can see the default questions and wording. The site will just expire 7 days from now.

If you need assistance in restoring this let me know. I'll be back in the "real world" tomorrow afternoon and would be happy to figure out what's changed.

Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 2:48 PM - Response #2

Brad,

My assistant change some of the Default Questions. Is there a way find out what the original question was for the default system questions.

Knowing the original, i may be able align it with the stored data.

Thanks Larry

Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 4:12 PM - Response #3

I will be able to do this. However, please understand that once I do so, you will need to request your members to adjust their answers as well. Please confirm and I will proceed.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.