ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Download Class List Options

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/16/18 07:08 PM Views: 4418 Replies: 4
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 7:08 PM

Is there any possibility of adding one more option to the Download Fields on the Manage Classmates page?

I recently had a problem with bounced emails to one particular ISP (BT.com)and would have liked to have been able to Email all my members who use this provider to tell them the situation.

Obviously, I wouldn't have been able to Email them through the website as they would probably have bounced again and setting up a direct mailing list to these members using my own ISP would have been a slow process so I was wondering if it would be at all possible to include a Download Field that would allow me to enter and search for a specific ISP address like '@bt.com' and just download all members using that ISP.

I could then have a specific mailing list for website or external use.

Thanks.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 9:16 PM - Response #1

You can search for classmates with a certain email domain name through the Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates Page. Just enter the @domain name in the Search by Name/Email field. For example you only had one classmate with @bt.com, but about 100 classmates with @gmail.com

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 6:18 AM - Response #2

Many thanks, Scott. I hadn't thought of that option

I also confused myself by saying @bt.com when it should have been @btinternet.com.

Would you know if this only includes the Primary Email Address or does it also bring up the Alternate as well?

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 8:12 AM - Response #3

You have 79 of @btinternet.com so that is a more useful search.

It will search the Primary Email and the Alternate Email, too.

Kyle

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 11:14 AM - Response #4

Thanks again, Kyle (I even got your name right this time).EmbarassedLaughing

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.