ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Downloading Class List Contact Info

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/29/20 02:21 PM Views: 345 Replies: 2
Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:21 PM

Editing the Classmate's Contact Info I often have two sets, one that I've entered or uploaded and one that the Classmate has entered. They're displayed with this note: Below are both the Classmate and Admin entered addresses. Only the Classmate-entered address displays on the Classmate's profile.

When I download the class list, assuming they've joined, how do I know which is listed, mine or theirs? (If they haven't joined, it would obviously be mine.)

Monday, June 29, 2020 at 10:14 PM - Response #1

It sounds like you have the option to show both when both have been entered. If not, CC can add it for you.

Assuming that you can see both, find a mismatch and see what's in the download. Or... add one that's different from what the classmate entered - and then see what downloaded.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 12:16 AM - Response #2

Mary, when I go to Manage Classmates and select the Download option, I selected the classmate name, checked the box on the first email address, checked the alternative email address(es), then checked the next time "email" appeared a few lines further down the list of fields (which was in the Classmate Profile section).

When they printed out, the first email corresponded to what was entered on the Admin Entered email; the next email addresses corresponded to the Alternate Email on the Admin Entered Page; finally, the last email column corresponded to what I had entered on my Profile Page (presumably the classmate entered address).

I'm certainly not an expert in this area, but it appears that the print out would correspond to this same order, therefore, first column is Admin Entered and the Last is Classmate Entered.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.