ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Export Bounceback list

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/20/18 09:45 PM Views: 4076 Replies: 5
Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 9:45 PM

Is there any way to export the bounceback list and include all of the information from the "View" page?

Monday, May 21, 2018 at 12:02 PM - Response #1

No, we do not have an export of this information. However, if you go to Email The Class and click on View Bouncebacks in the upper right corner, we do provide a list of email addressed in a text field for you to be able to copy and paste into an email to verify the email addresses. There are instructions on the page.

Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 11:43 PM - Response #2

Thank you for your response. This is very helpful information. I appreciate it.

Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 10:12 PM - Response #3

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

No, we do not have an export of this information. However, if you go to Email The Class and click on View Bouncebacks in the upper right corner, we do provide a list of email addressed in a text field for you to be able to copy and paste into an email to verify the email addresses. There are instructions on the page.

Wow, it SURE would be handy to be able to download a list, especially in an editable format.
Smile
Vanessa

Monday, January 20, 2020 at 9:41 AM - Response #4

The list Scott refers to is separated by semicolons so it can be easily pulled into Excel or any other spreadsheet or database program as individual addresses and sorted

Monday, January 20, 2020 at 12:59 PM - Response #5

Yes, thank you!
After my hasty reply, I stumbled upon the semi-colon delineated list AND then I realized the bouncebacks list on the same page is in an HTML table format.

This means I can simply click and drag my mouse to select just the contents in the table, copy it, and then paste it directly into Excel. and even into MS Word--where it retains its table format.

Smile
Vanessa

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.