ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

School Story

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/28/20 10:17 PM Views: 410 Replies: 4
Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 10:17 PM

I updated my School Story, but after I hit "Save," only the first few lines showed up on the finished page.
I tried this several times, saw the complete story during the editing process, but with each successive attempt, less and less of the story was actually saved in the profile.

Is there a limit to the number of characters we can have in this section?

Monday, June 29, 2020 at 12:28 AM - Response #1

I don't see any counter associated with School Story, so I don't believe there is a limit to the number of characters. Maybe clear everything out and start from a blank slate is all I can suggest, or see what others suggest.

Edited 06/29/20 12:30 AM
Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:45 AM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott. Did that several times, but the number of sentences in the finished product once I finish "editing" is diminished each time I try to add it.

Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:25 AM - Response #3

Marsha, similar is happening to my website a lot at the moment but, so far, only on the What's New page. Apart from duplicates of posts I'm finding some of my posts and some of Classmate's posts are not showing completely after posting and some are disappearing altogether.

Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:44 AM - Response #4

Hi Mark,
After several attempts this morning, the updated version of my School Story seems to have stuck.....for now.

Duplications in What's New...essentially messages posted to profile pages, are still happening. Annoying after these several weeks, but at least we're up and running.

Marsha

June 30...
It's a no go! Only small pieces of the story stuck when checked later in the day. Contacted Jessica and she did reply. Asked me to send her the body of the story so they could try from their end. If they did, they were not successful.

Edited 06/30/20 8:53 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.